주제 : Television
1. Television is one of the most important forms of entertainment and communication.
2. Television has the power to educate and to entertain.
3. There is probably no greater influence on society than the television, which has saturated our lives.
4. Children watch TV to receive the daily news.
5. TV plays a big role in a child’s life. It teaches them new words and shows them things they have never seen before.
6. The TV was brought in to our world to give us a new sense of entertainment, world news and endless amounts of information.
7. Television can also promote pro-social behavior.
8. Television can exert its strongest pro-social influence in the area of learning and cognitive development.
1. A child who often indulges in TV doesn’t know the difference between reality and fantasy .
2. Children have undeveloped minds, which can not conceive the information the same way that adults do.
3. Given our national television habit, it is no surprise that we are raising the most sedentary and most overweight generation of youngsters in history.
4. The health consequences of this overabundance of TV viewing include an increase in obesity among kids due to a sedentary lifestyle, and the flip side, an increase in dieting disorders due to the unrealistic expectations set up by thin actors on television shows and commercials.