주제 : Museums and Galleries
Museums and Galleries
1. Museum and related heritage institutions provide people with an enhanced awareness of our diverse heritage and our place in the world. They promote understanding and appreciation of our diverse cultures, landscapes, stories and experiences.
2. Museums contribute to the enrichment of the lives of people.
3. Guarantee the availability and use of the collections in research and teaching.
4. Collections and exhibitions reflect the cultural and social diversity.
5. Museums and galleries make an important contribution to education, scholarship, citizenship , social inclusion and tourism.
6. Generally promote the public’s enjoyment and understanding of painting and other fine art both by means of the collection and by such other means as they consider appropriate .
How to Support and Develop the Museum and Gallery:
1. The government sets up more state funded museums and art school.
2. Increase education personnel and facilities in museums and galleries, as well as support schools with the cost of visits.
3. We should actively seek to attract additional sources of funding in order to increase the total pool of money available.
4. Museums should be taken to raise standards of collection care or management.
5. The government should refund those museum and galleries which offer free admissions to the public.
6. Seek the financial support of corporations , non-profit foundations and individuals who share its goal of preserving the cultural legacy of the museums.